Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Note

Re: Note

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

> Note: I shot the only known images of the storied Forest Hills Tennis
> Stadium music concert stage

No you did not.

Someone else shot some images, which you then copied from the television
screen. Poorly.

And seeing as how you were about six years old at the time of the
Beatles concert ... well ... explain how and why your parents even
allowed you to handle their cheesy 8mm camera.

--
-bts

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> Note: I shot the only known images of the storied Forest Hills
>>> Tennis Stadium music concert stage

>> No you did not.
>>
>> Someone else shot some images, which you then copied from the
>> television screen. Poorly.

> Ha!
>
> So who is this mysterious person who suddenly surafces with these
> images and bestows them directly and only to me, and gives ME an
> exlusive on them?

Your father? Who owned the camera?

> Ok, I admit, you may have something here. My assistant sound engineer
> for the California Jam Wereo Schteven did shoot some of these films.
> However the ones he did shoot I usually appear in them.

I don't know any sixteen year olds who had "assistant sound engineers" -
'cause that's how old you were when that concert occurred. 2,500 miles
from your home.

> Either way, eat this:
>
> "I am the only one who matters in and around the cameras." So it
> doesn't matter who shot the film I reckon I reckon.

You are the only one who matters in your own mind. Nobody else cares.

--
-bts

Mara

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:45:34 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snippity>

>You are the only one who matters in your own mind. Nobody else cares.

I wonder if he has the intelligence to be aware that he's having a complete
psychotic meltdown in a very public place.

Naaaaaaah.

--
<wilhelm> "Idiot prices fell today with the expected announcement
from the Fed that there would be no shortage of idiots for the