Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: This is the same Stage

Re: This is the same Stage

Desk Rabbit

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
>
> Isn't this the same stage where the infamous Jimi Hendrix/Monkees thing
> happened? I'm 99% certain it happened here. That's along with The Beatles
> performing here.
>
> You can tell it's the exact same stage for awl the shows because the bunting
> is not new. I wonder if the beach chair is.

More crap from the King of worthless tat.

iL_WeReo

On Oct 12, 11:09*am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> >http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
> > The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

> > Isn't this the same stage where the infamous Jimi Hendrix/Monkees thing
> > happened? I'm 99% certain it happened here. That's along with The Beatles
> > performing here.

> > You can tell it's the exact same stage for awl the shows because the bunting
> > is not new. I wonder if the beach chair is.

> More crap from the King of worthless tat.

You mean I'm the King of Retro.

Desk Rabbit

iL_WeReo wrote:
> On Oct 12, 11:09 am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
>>> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
>>> Isn't this the same stage where the infamous Jimi Hendrix/Monkees thing
>>> happened? I'm 99% certain it happened here. That's along with The Beatles
>>> performing here.
>>> You can tell it's the exact same stage for awl the shows because the bunting
>>> is not new. I wonder if the beach chair is.

>> More crap from the King of worthless tat.

> You mean I'm the King of Retro.

No, I mean the King of worthless tat.

You couldn't even sell this stuff at a garage sale.