Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Weather the films are "fuzzy"

Weather the films are "fuzzy"

iL_weReo

http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

Fuzzy ~ vs~ Freezie

Because of the configuration of Super 8 films, the 24FPS of the
originals, it may appear at times that the films are "fuzzy." I can
guarantee you that the original film is smooth and beautiful. Plus you
have to factor in the resolution of the TV screen itself, and among
other factors the inability of the digicam to properly capture such
images due to its' extremely limited capabilities because it really
doesn't work well for this type of photography. So I understand your
concern that the freezie 'may' appear a bit distorted at times.

Again I assure you the film itself looks nothing like the freezie. As
I've stated in the past, Super 8 filming was an extraordinary and
advanced way to shoot in my era. Those 24FPI's whizzing by shooting
each frame separately amounts to a beautiful end product. These
freezies do not exude the inherent beauty of this ancient filming
method.

So you see the Social Revolution is still ON!

If in fact you want a better way to see the films just go to Lifshine
on Youtube and awlthough all films on Youtube looks like my ass come
Sunday you will have a better understanding of what it was like to
shoot film with this ancient recording technique known as Super 8. And
awl shooting was silent with Super 8 in the 1970s. I have yet to see a
single Super 8 film WITH SOUND emerge from the early 1970s. If you
find one let me know. LOL.

weather tracker =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ydGhlcm4=?= Microsoft Certification 0 03-29-2006 05:44 PM
How's the weather on the East Coast of the USA today? bigal The Lounge 56 02-28-2006 08:43 AM
Hows the weather in Anchorage!? unholy The Lounge 6 02-07-2006 07:41 AM
1-Click Weather barbara smith Firefox 2 12-02-2005 09:20 PM
weather download wc Firefox 4 04-30-2005 05:31 PM

Advertisments