Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Question regarding Site Warning from Google

Re: Question regarding Site Warning from Google

richard

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:41:59 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

> Here is another site upon which I'm receiving a Warning regarding
> malware http://i35.tinypic.com/4fj7n.jpg :-
>

> hxxp://thekrazykraftlady.blogspot.com/ (Obfuscated)
>

> I now appreciate that I'm getting the warning because I have set my
> browser (Safari) to recognise the trigger. I am led to believe that folk
> using Google Chrome also get the same warning (I'll try for myself shortly)
>
> Do others here, using different browsers, get this/any other form of
> warning if they visit the link above?
>
> Any comments welcomed (and try to avoid all the cussing and swearing!)

It might also be as google says on their reasons page. That they detected a
script insertion from a sponsored link. IOW, the person who wrote the page
has no idea that the linked site is doing this. In one paragraph they
showed something like 4 outside sites that may be the culprit.

Some times, dickheads will use google ads as a means to dump their malware
on your machine without you knowing about it. In which case I feel google
should be held responsible in some way.

Still, google should not deny access.