Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: And this is how it looks

Re: And this is how it looks

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

> I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

Post corrected.

--
-bts

Mara

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:05:24 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>> I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

>Post corrected.

Hmmm. I think "greatest" conveys the wrong feeling. Personally, I think it
should read "I'm the biggest moron who ever lived."

See what I mean?

--
Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'

Mara

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:18:37 -0400, MaxBastard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 22:05:24 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Post corrected.

>> Hmmm. I think "greatest" conveys the wrong feeling. Personally, I think it
>> should read "I'm the biggest moron who ever lived."
>>
>> See what I mean?
>>

>No this is better "I'm the biggest fattest ugliest retarded child
>molesting moron who ever lived."

There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words, but too
many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it, and see
where they're heading.

Oh no, too late. They're there already.

--
<wilhelm> "Idiot prices fell today with the expected announcement
from the Fed that there would be no shortage of idiots for the

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> I'm the greatest [Moron] who ever lived.

>> Post corrected.

> Is this all you have to say with a known predatory child rapist in our
> midst?
>
> http://www.court ...

Were you looking for your name?

--
-bts

iL_WeReo

On Oct 11, 7:55*am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> >> Post corrected.

> > Is this all you have to say with a known predatory child rapist in our
> > midst?

> >http://www.court...

> Were you looking for your name?
>
> --
> * *-bts
> * *-Friends don't let friends drive Windows

Do you see my name there? Who's name do you see there?

thund3rstruck

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:18:37 -0400, MaxBastard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> No this is better "I'm the biggest fattest ugliest retarded child
>>> molesting moron who ever lived."

>> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
>> but too
>> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
>> and see
>> where they're heading.
>>
>> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

> Huh?

Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
conversation.

AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!

NOI

William Poaster

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:00:29 -0400, thund3rstruck wrote:

> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>> "Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
>>> but too
>>> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
>>> and see
>>> where they're heading.
>>>
>>> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

>> Huh?
>>

> Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
> conversation.
>
> AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!

LOL

--
Linux. The Malicious Software Removal
tool which wipes Windows from your PC in

Mara

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:00:29 -0400, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail>
wrote:

>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>> "Mara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> There's a loss of effect there - too many descriptive words. True words,
>>> but too
>>> many. Best to keep it simple so the other three tards can understand it,
>>> and see
>>> where they're heading.
>>>
>>> Oh no, too late. They're there already.

>> Huh?
>>

> Here's a cookie, son. Now go outside and play. Us adults are having a
>conversation.
>
> AND DON'T TRY TO MOLEST THE NEIGHBORS CAT THIS TIME!!!!
>
> NOI

I'd say that about sums it up.

Facebook has a lot of lusers on it, but they altogether pale in comparison.

--

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> I sum it up with my Forest Hills Stadium piccies.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

If you want *anyone* to see them, put them in a public place. Nobody is
going to register and sign up for your california jam yahoo group.

Nobody.

How will we ridicule you if we can't see the piccies?

--
-bts

Mara

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:46:43 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>
>> I sum it up with my Forest Hills Stadium piccies.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
>> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

>If you want *anyone* to see them, put them in a public place. Nobody is
>going to register and sign up for your california jam yahoo group.
>
>Nobody.
>
>How will we ridicule you if we can't see the piccies?

It's so easy even a caveman could do it.