Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Bear Grylls

Re: Bear Grylls

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Meat Plow wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:08:05 +0100, ~BD~
> <BoaterDave'remove'@hotmail.co.uk>wrote:
>
> >Bear is a man who has always loved adventure. After breaking his back in
> >three places in a parachuting accident, he fought his way to recovery,
> >and two years later entered the Guinness Book of Records as the youngest
> >Briton to climb Mount Everest, aged only 23. He has since led
> >ground-breaking expeditions across the world.
> >
> >But for Bear, it is not just about pushing his limits. It?s about
> >overcoming challenges, and living your dreams. This belief, and Bear?s
> >gift for communication, have led him to become a world class
> >motivational speaker, author and tv host.
> >
> >Bear's passion and enthusiasm for the outdoors are now shared and
> >enjoyed through his TV programmes in over 150 different countries,
> >reaching over one billion people worldwide.
> >
> >By combining his adventures with media work, Bear realised that he could
> >also support and raise money for those causes closest to his heart.
> >These have included charities that encourage young people to overcome
> >some of life's biggest challenges, many different children's
> >organisations, as well as the Armed Forces? charity SSAFA Forces Help,
> >reflecting his own military service with the UK Special Forces, as part
> >of 21 SAS.
> >
> >Ref: His web site, here: http://www.beargrylls.com/
> >
> >**
> >
> >Why do I mention him?
> >
> >Because he *stars* in the promotion here:- http://www.alpha.org/bear/
> >
> >Please watch it - it has *nothing* to do with computers!

> **** Bear Grylls. Bring back the real deal Survivorman Les Stroud. And
> what about the dood that was dumped in the Yukon for 3 months Ed
> Wardle in Alone in the Wild?

I liked the epsode wher e BEar was climbing up a waterfall in africa and got
the screaming shits.
Now *thats* entertainment!

^_^

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

DAB

hwf wrote:
> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:08:05 +0100, ~BD~
>> <BoaterDave'remove'@hotmail.co.uk>wrote:
>>
>>> Bear is a man who has always loved adventure. After breaking his
>>> back in three places in a parachuting accident, he fought his way
>>> to recovery, and two years later entered the Guinness Book of
>>> Records as the youngest Briton to climb Mount Everest, aged only
>>> 23. He has since led ground-breaking expeditions across the world.
>>>
>>> But for Bear, it is not just about pushing his limits. It?s about
>>> overcoming challenges, and living your dreams. This belief, and
>>> Bear?s gift for communication, have led him to become a world class
>>> motivational speaker, author and tv host.
>>>
>>> Bear's passion and enthusiasm for the outdoors are now shared and
>>> enjoyed through his TV programmes in over 150 different countries,
>>> reaching over one billion people worldwide.
>>>
>>> By combining his adventures with media work, Bear realised that he
>>> could also support and raise money for those causes closest to his
>>> heart. These have included charities that encourage young people to
>>> overcome some of life's biggest challenges, many different
>>> children's organisations, as well as the Armed Forces? charity
>>> SSAFA Forces Help, reflecting his own military service with the UK
>>> Special Forces, as part of 21 SAS.
>>>
>>> Ref: His web site, here: http://www.beargrylls.com/
>>>
>>> **
>>>
>>> Why do I mention him?
>>>
>>> Because he *stars* in the promotion here:-
>>> http://www.alpha.org/bear/
>>>
>>> Please watch it - it has *nothing* to do with computers!

>> **** Bear Grylls. Bring back the real deal Survivorman Les Stroud.
>> And what about the dood that was dumped in the Yukon for 3 months
>> Ed Wardle in Alone in the Wild?

> I liked the epsode wher e BEar was climbing up a waterfall in africa
> and got the screaming shits.
> Now *thats* entertainment!
>
> ^_^

LOL I missed that one.

Eagle

"~BD~" <BoaterDave'remove'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hwf wrote:
>
>> I liked the epsode where Bear was climbing up a waterfall in africa and
>> got
>> the screaming shits.
>> Now *thats* entertainment!
>>
>> ^_^
>>

> You are probably confusing that, with this .......
> http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/man-...ar-grylls.html

MAN! THAT was quite the jump!

Eagle

hwf

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:12:37 -0400, DAB pinched out a steaming pile of:

> §ñühw€£f wrote:
>> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Meat Plow wrote:

>>> **** Bear Grylls. Bring back the real deal Survivorman Les Stroud.
>>> And what about the dood that was dumped in the Yukon for 3 months
>>> Ed Wardle in Alone in the Wild?

>> I liked the epsode wher e BEar was climbing up a waterfall in africa
>> and got the screaming shits.
>> Now *thats* entertainment!
>>
>> ^_^

> LOL I missed that one.

The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook them or
something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a waterfall hes
climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away from him and he
proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff, while we hear him
appologise.
****ing hilarious.

^_^

DAB

hwf wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:12:37 -0400, DAB pinched out a steaming pile
> of:
>
>> hw?f wrote:

>>> I liked the epsode wher e BEar was climbing up a waterfall in africa
>>> and got the screaming shits.
>>> Now *thats* entertainment!
>>>
>>> ^_^

>> LOL I missed that one.

> The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook
> them or something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a
> waterfall hes climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away
> from him and he proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff, while
> we hear him appologise.
> ****ing hilarious.
>
> ^_^

LOL did they leave in the sound effects

Eagle

"hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:havh7m$r7d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:12:37 -0400, DAB pinched out a steaming pile of:
>
>> hw?f wrote:

>>> I liked the epsode wher e BEar was climbing up a waterfall in africa
>>> and got the screaming shits.
>>> Now *thats* entertainment!
>>>
>>> ^_^

>> LOL I missed that one.

> The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook them or
> something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a waterfall hes
> climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away from him and he
> proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff, while we hear him
> appologise.
> ****ing hilarious.
>
> ^_^

Oh I have GOT to see that one! What was the name of that episode?

Gordon

Eagle wrote:
> "hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:havh7m$r7d$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> LOL I missed that one.

>> The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook them or
>> something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a waterfall hes
>> climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away from him and he
>> proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff, while we hear him
>> appologise.
>> ****ing hilarious.
>>
>> ^_^

> Oh I have GOT to see that one! What was the name of that episode?

Err I wouldn't call an ex-SAS man a "goof".........presumably you all
know what the SAS are?

SηuhW∅ζƒ

Gordon wrote:
> Eagle wrote:
>> "§ñühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:havh7m$r7d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:12:37 -0400, DAB pinched out a steaming pile of:

>>> The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook
>>> them or
>>> something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a waterfall hes
>>> climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away from him and he
>>> proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff, while we hear him
>>> appologise.
>>> ****ing hilarious.
>>>
>>> ^_^

>> Oh I have GOT to see that one! What was the name of that episode?
>>

> Err I wouldn't call an ex-SAS man a "goof".........presumably you all
> know what the SAS are?

1337 arm of the air divison of the UK's special forces.
So they're like special ed,huh?

Naw, j/k. Why'd the tosser quit em?

Eagle wrote:
> "hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:havh7m$r7d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:12:37 -0400, DAB pinched out a steaming pile
>> of:

>>> LOL I missed that one.

>> The goof eats some bugs and warns the veiwer that you should cook
>> them or something. Hours later hes dropping his pants halfway up a
>> waterfall hes climbing for no-apparent-reason. The camera cuts away
>> from him and he proceeds to take a dump on the side of a cliff,
>> while we hear him appologise.
>> ****ing hilarious.
>>
>> ^_^

> Oh I have GOT to see that one! What was the name of that episode?

snicker....you just hope to catch a look-n-see of his bare ass........

Eagle

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Yup!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Air_Service

Re: Bear Grylls DAB Computer Support 7 10-15-2009 09:37 PM
Re: Bear Grylls Eagle Computer Support 15 10-15-2009 02:37 PM
Re: Bear Grylls G. Morgan Computer Support 1 10-14-2009 10:45 AM
Re: Bear Grylls John Dean Computer Support 1 10-11-2009 03:07 PM
Re: Bear Grylls richard Computer Support 1 10-10-2009 05:02 PM

Advertisments