Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Really Xbuntu? Et tu?

Really Xbuntu? Et tu?

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Davorin Vlahovic wrote:
> [Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:28:54 -0000] §ñühw¤£f je napisao/la:
> >> "LISSEN"? Perhaps you should turn the spellchecker on. This is a mistake

> it
> >> most definitely would correct.
> >>

> > You make an excellent "straight" man.
> > Have you got vaudeville experience?

> Incoherent.

I told you not to drink before poasting, sheesh!

> >> You probably couldn't afford my consultancy rates
> >>

> > I could give you a back rub...with "full release".

> Vulgar.

Wanna see nekid jpigs of me?

> >> Wrong continent.
> >>

> > Next you'll be channeling Tim Bernerss Lee...

> Can't keep up in a conversation.

MAybe if you stopped drinking?

> >> I know you're joking, but anyway... yes, about an order of magnitude more
> >> drivers.
> >>

> > Impossible. W-7 is backwards compatibel with drivers for XP.

> Misguided on multiple levels.

Now whos fault is that?

> >> "balme"? How's that spell checker coming along?
> >>
> >> And, actually, yes, it's his fault.
> >>

> http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowa...00/PX03020.pdf
> >>

> > So its okey if I steel his warez?

> Proposes crime.

Dolphins fraud.

> >> To someone who barely knows what a power button is, someone who knows

> how to
> >> start cmd and type "dir" is a hacker. You can be a hacker even if you

> don't
> >> own any equipment. Just ask Steve Wozniak.
> >>

> > He wont return my calls.
> >

> Childish.

I know! You'd think he'd have the decency to send a note.

> >> Not that it matters since you've completely missed the point of my

> argument.
> >>

> > Something about weasels, IIRC.

> Short attention span.

Your brain damage is noted.

> asking.

> http://www.tuxradar.com/content/benc...a-vs-windows-7

> >> "comprable"?
> >>

> > Ya. Purty much.

> Illiterate.

Reading is FUN-damental, sure.

> >> No, it is... wait for it... modular.
> >>

> > BUT IS IT SCALEABLE!?!?
> >

> Doesn't know boundaries nor weight of an argument, can't debate in a normal
> way.

My condolences.

> >> I am here. You are a liar.
> >>

> > Swing and a miss!
> > Try again.

> Doesn't understand logic.

Must you parade your shortcomings?

> >> Of course, you do understand somebody has to set those options before the
> >> installation? Not that Linux has the same capability. To raise your bet,

> >> offer you unattended (double t, not double n) installation while booting

> the
> >> system over network While we're at it, I don't even have to install

> linux,
> >> I can mount root and home file systems over network file system

> > ZOMGZ! Yuor teh l337!
> > TEECH MEE AL U NO!

> Tries to demean co-debitant after exausting his shallow pool of arguments.

Well your tactic didnt work now did it?

> >> Yeah. You probably copy-pasted that sentence. No mistakes in it

> > Nope, the mexican voice in my head spells better than the german won.

> Shizophrenic.

Not according to the norweeegian von

> You certainly make your parents proud, don't you?

Sorry, dad

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Davorin Vlahovic wrote:
> [Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:51:43 +0000 (UTC)] §ñühw¤£f je
> napisao/la:
> > On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:48:08 +0000, Davorin Vlahovic pinched out a
> > steaming pile of:

> >> Yes, sure, children aged 11 get it right so it must be really hard
> >>

> > Your interest in eleven year old children is noted

> Get yourself checked. Quickly. Before it spreads.

My trolling s|<1LL2 are non-transferable.
HTH

> under
> >>
> >> For buying mostly incompatible hardware? Sure. Try running Windows on SGI
> >> MIPS machines and report your results.
> >>

> > No. You aint teh boss of me.

> Oh, I get it. You don't have enough brain resources to understand what I
> have
> said.

Or I'm not interested enough to g00gle the wiki entry, your pick.
Like, whatever & junk.

> to get
> >>
> >> Perhaps you could try Mint.

> > I'm using Mepis 7.0 beta2...

> beta?

theta?

> > it was either that or Open SuSE 10.2

> 10.2? How old is that? Three years?

You grep it, slave boi.

> > My shitty dsl provider will kick me off during big downloads.
> > I'm totally disadvanteged.
> >

> wget -c <url>
>
> It will continue the download if the connection gets cut.

W00t.

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Davorin Vlahovic

[Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:52:47 -0600] §ñühw¤£f je napisao/la:
> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Davorin Vlahovic wrote:
>> Incoherent.
>>

> I told you not to drink before poasting, sheesh!
>
>> Vulgar.
>>

> Wanna see nekid jpigs of me?
>
>> Can't keep up in a conversation.
>>

> MAybe if you stopped drinking?
>

>> Misguided on multiple levels.
>>

> Now whos fault is that?
>
>> Proposes crime.
>>

> Dolphins fraud.
>

>> Childish.
>>

> I know! You'd think he'd have the decency to send a note.
>
>> Short attention span.
>>

> Your brain damage is noted.
>
>> Illiterate.
>>

> Reading is FUN-damental, sure.
>
>> Doesn't know boundaries nor weight of an argument, can't debate in a normal
>> way.
>>

> My condolences.
>
>> Doesn't understand logic.
>>

> Must you parade your shortcomings?
>
>> Tries to demean co-debitant after exausting his shallow pool of arguments.
>>

> Well your tactic didnt work now did it?
>
>> Shizophrenic.
>>

> Not according to the norweeegian von
>>
>> You certainly make your parents proud, don't you?

> Sorry, dad

Just like a child. Too bad.
--
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Davorin Vlahovic

[Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:56:05 -0600] §ñühw¤£f je napisao/la:
>> Oh, I get it. You don't have enough brain resources to understand what I
>> have
>> said.
>>

> Or I'm not interested enough to g00gle the wiki entry, your pick.
> Like, whatever & junk.

So, you demand of others to do your reading? Yeah, why don't we put a
banner here saying "We read man pages, info and search the web instead
of you for free."?

I guess your nickname here has expired. Time to think of new one if you want
people to help you after this stupidity.

--

[Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:59:44 -0400] Meat Plow je napisao/la:
>>So, you demand of others to do your reading? Yeah, why don't we put a
>>banner here saying "We read man pages, info and search the web instead
>>of you for free."?
>>
>>I guess your nickname here has expired. Time to think of new one if you want
>>people to help you after this stupidity.

> Just what in the **** is your problem? Delusions of Grandiose? You
> come off like a pontificating ****ing pundit asshole.

No problem on my end. I just don't like when people do stupid things and it
never even dawns on them it's maybe their fault. It's always the shitty
tools, the "stupid developers", etc., etc. Then the badmouthing about the
tools begin. Yeah, Linux erased his drive, double booting is impossible...

Not to even mention how childish people become when they get confronted about
it. Heaven forbid to hold the confrontee against their own criteria, that
would be just awful, and probably even label the confronter as an asshole
with delusions of grandiose

--
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

SηuhW∅ζƒ

Davorin Vlahovic wrote:
> [Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:56:05 -0600] §ñühw¤£f je napisao/la:
>>> Oh, I get it. You don't have enough brain resources to understand what I
>>> have
>>> said.
>>>

>> Or I'm not interested enough to g00gle the wiki entry, your pick.
>> Like, whatever & junk.
>>

> So, you demand of others to do your reading? Yeah, why don't we put a
> banner here saying "We read man pages, info and search the web instead
> of you for free."?

that would be kewl!

> I guess your nickname here has expired. Time to think of new one if you want
> people to help you after this stupidity.

Oh noes! I command you to repsond to this poast.

^_^

Davorin Vlahovic wrote:
> [Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:59:44 -0400] Meat Plow je napisao/la:
>>> So, you demand of others to do your reading? Yeah, why don't we put a
>>> banner here saying "We read man pages, info and search the web instead
>>> of you for free."?
>>>
>>> I guess your nickname here has expired. Time to think of new one if you want
>>> people to help you after this stupidity.

>> Just what in the **** is your problem? Delusions of Grandiose? You
>> come off like a pontificating ****ing pundit asshole.

> No problem on my end.

Tell me, whats it like to be a perfected being?

I just don't like when people do stupid things and it
> never even dawns on them it's maybe their fault.

Nicely PKB'd

It's always the shitty
> tools, the "stupid developers", etc., etc. Then the badmouthing about the
> tools begin. Yeah, Linux erased his drive, double booting is impossible...

AFAIK, it is. And my reality may differ from yours, punk.

> Not to even mention how childish people become when they get confronted about
> it. Heaven forbid to hold the confrontee against their own criteria, that
> would be just awful, and probably even label the confronter as an asshole
> with delusions of grandiose

I bet yer **** dont stink either, huh?

^_^

[Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:48:32 -0400] Meat Plow je napisao/la:
> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:51:13 +0000 (UTC), Davorin Vlahovic
><(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:

>>> Just what in the **** is your problem? Delusions of Grandiose? You
>>> come off like a pontificating ****ing pundit asshole.

>>No problem on my end. I just don't like when people do stupid things and it
>>never even dawns on them it's maybe their fault.

><snip>
>
> As if by magic you prove my point.

You had no point to prove.
--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context_(language_use)

> I just don't like when people do stupid things and it
>> never even dawns on them it's maybe their fault.

> Nicely PKB'd
>
> It's always the shitty
>> tools, the "stupid developers", etc., etc. Then the badmouthing about the
>> tools begin. Yeah, Linux erased his drive, double booting is impossible...
>>

> AFAIK, it is. And my reality may differ from yours, punk.

No, by your own admission, it is not. It is not their fault if you do not
know how to use stuff. It is really that simple.

>> Not to even mention how childish people become when they get confronted about
>> it. Heaven forbid to hold the confrontee against their own criteria, that
>> would be just awful, and probably even label the confronter as an asshole
>> with delusions of grandiose
>>

> I bet yer **** dont stink either, huh?

You don't get it, do you? It's not about me, it's about your attitude. You've
been spitting vile all over this group for something that could have been
easily resolved by spending five minutes with google. That way you could have
found this:

http://tldp.org/

Some things are obsolete but there is a lot of stuff that could have at least
helped you to do partitioning stuff right.
--
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.