Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows Explorer for programmers...

Windows Explorer for programmers...

Skybuck Flying

Hello,

We programmers like to view our source files, preferrably with syntax
highlighting.

Would be great if explorer could immediatly show contents of text/source
files in a "editor plane" or so.

This would save many many many mouse clicks and would make it easy to go
through large ammount of folders and files quickly for browsing purposes,
maybe even editing purposes.

So basic idea is:

"Integrate windows explorer and notepad/editor into one, and add some syntax
highlighting to top it of ! ".

Bye,
Skybuck.