Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Fashion tips

Re: Fashion tips

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>for when you're going out for the evening:
>
>http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I can't remember the source, article, sound bite ?? but
One lady being interviewed said "I like to shop at Walmart, you don't
have to get all dressed up to go."

--

Those country boys...
http://imgur.com/eLFPa

Must be photoshop'd, no bullet holes.

XS11E

> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>for when you're going out for the evening:
>>
>>http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

> I can't remember the source, article, sound bite ?? but
> One lady being interviewed said "I like to shop at Walmart, you don't
> have to get all dressed up to go."

Newspaper article, Google gave lots of hits:

http://www.theinnerwebs.com/showthread.php?t=9874

The Usenet Improvement Project:

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>for when you're going out for the evening:
>>>
>>>http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

>> I can't remember the source, article, sound bite ?? but
>> One lady being interviewed said "I like to shop at Walmart, you don't
>> have to get all dressed up to go."

>Newspaper article, Google gave lots of hits:
>
>http://www.theinnerwebs.com/showthread.php?t=9874

Backwards from what I wrote, situation normal :} (seriously) - but
yes, that's what I read it from, that picture of a highlighted news
article.

Not only do I now remember where I saw it at (www.fark.com), I keep
pictures I come across and I have that pix on my hard drive <grin>
mine is called youmightbearedneck13.jpg.

I like'd my reading of it better.