Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > After close a solution or project an trying open it agein appear an error

After close a solution or project an trying open it agein appear an error

=?Utf-8?B?bC10b3VjaGVk?=

Hello,

I have a problem, when I want open my project in my local machine (where always I have worked), appear this error message:

Unable to Open Web Project 'MyProject'. The fle path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyProject' Do not correspond to the URL 'http://localhost/MyProject'. The two need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error: 403 Access Forbidden.

I have well created the virtual directory, also, I can navigate very well across the site. Which could be this problem?

NOTE: For resolving this problem, I did create another project, I did copy the file to the new project, and I have created the corresponding virtual directory, everything run very well, but when I close my VS.NET 2003, or close my solution or project, and I open again it, the problem appear again.

Thanks in advance,

l-touched