Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Neural networks in python

Neural networks in python

ruchir

I want to design and train a neural network in python. Can anyone
guide me, from where can I get some useful material/eBook/libraries
etc. for the same. I have no prior experience in neural netwoks and
want to implement it urgently.
Thanks in advance

Raymond Hettinger

On Oct 7, 10:53*pm, ruchir <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I want to design and train a neural network in python. Can anyone
> guide me, from where can I get some useful material/eBook/libraries
> etc. for the same. I have no prior experience in neural netwoks and
> want to implement it urgently.
> Thanks in advance

Take a look at http://code.activestate.com/recipes/496908/

Raymond

ruchir

On Oct 8, 1:21*pm, Raymond Hettinger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 10:53*pm, ruchir <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I want to design and train a neural network in python. Can anyone
> > guide me, from where can I get some useful material/eBook/libraries
> > etc. for the same. I have no prior experience in neural netwoks and
> > want to implement it urgently.
> > Thanks in advance

> Take a look athttp://code.activestate.com/recipes/496908/
>
> Raymond