Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem with Datalist's method databind()

Problem with Datalist's method databind()

New User

I have a datasource as a xml file. I display one row at a
time based on filter value. when I chage different value
the datalist displays currect information on display
based on filter value but when view the souce from
internet explorer view-->Source it display the first
dataitem all the time as a html.

Also I have a future to show all without filter and when
i do that it does populate the all dataitems but the html
source is still old one dataitem.

I wanted to support printer frinedly version of page and
does not work

I do not know what i am doing wrong.

Thank you in advance...