Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Google toolbar

Google toolbar

Techtiger4 Techtiger4 is offline
Junior Member

sorry no idea dear

攸hw不f

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, John Holmes wrote:
> 吵hw不f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile of
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> p4o2 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> >> I bet you drank too much vodka, that's what all you polish guys
> >> do.
> >>

> > Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
> > never showed up from tioat.net.
> > Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
> >

> Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?

Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?

Interesting.

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

John Holmes

攸hw不f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, John Holmes
> wrote:
>> 吵hw不f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>> > John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
>> > of news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> > Funny, I poasted the g00glable answer to this question and my poast
>> > never showed up from tioat.net.
>> > Guess they're not allowing posting anymore.
>> >

>> Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?
>>

> Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?
>
> Interesting.

I didn't inspect your headers where I should have. My reply should have
read: "Why not connect to a real newsserver?" because you mentioned
tioat.net in your poast.

HTH

--
<snip>

攸hw不f

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, John Holmes wrote:
> 攸hw不f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
> > In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, John Holmes
> > wrote:
> >> 吵hw不f "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> >> Why not use a real newsreader connecting to a real newsserver?
> >>

> > Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?
> >
> > Interesting.
> >

> I didn't inspect your headers where I should have. My reply should have
> read: "Why not connect to a real newsserver?" because you mentioned
> tioat.net in your poast.
>
> HTH

Appaerentleyey...the d00d running tioat accepts cancels.
I checked control cancel and its full of entries.

<shrugs>
Cant complain if its free.

^_^

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, ~BD~ wrote:
> 攸hw不f wrote:
>
> > Xnews isnt a *real* newsreader now?
> >
> > Interesting.
> >

> My understanding is that it will not work with Apple OS X
>
> ....... so it isn't good for everyone!

HAsnt been ported to linux either.

Jus Sayin[tm]