Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Compaq armada 7710T help

Compaq armada 7710T help

students students is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone!

I need help with old notebook pc - Compaq armada 7710T.
I`ve got it from my relative. The problem is that he can`t remember power-on password any more.

I`ve tried to remove bios battery to see if it clears settings to defaults but nothing
Tried to find cmos jumper - failed. It seem`s that this "oldsmobile" don`t have one.

Any ideas how to reset or remove power-on password?

Thank`s!