Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > hi frnds

hi frnds

akanksha akanksha is offline
Junior Member

hey ppl i am using xilinx core gnerator to generate a fifi version 3.3. i wanted to know how can i compile this hdl functionl model using modelsim.
i have made a wrapper file(top level file for this fifo).

1.in the hdl functional model it was mentioned tht i must compile the wrapper file before proceeding for behavioral simulation.could someone pls elaborate on this.

2.how do i compile the xilinxcorelib??

3.in the hdl functional model,which is obtained after generating the core what is the meaning of
synthesis translate on/off???

pls help me its really urgent.pls.

hiii frnds Ram63 ASP .Net 0 01-28-2013 01:01 AM
hi FRNDS rajureddy Java 0 08-05-2008 05:12 AM
frnds plzz hep me in writing i2c code for my project raghava_kumar85 VHDL 0 12-26-2005 05:35 AM

Advertisments