Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Internet addiction linked to ADHD

Re: Internet addiction linked to ADHD

Mike Yetto

Bada bing Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> bada bang:
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/05...=ib_topstories
>
> So there's this article on CNN about how Internet addiction is linked
> to ADHD, and it brings up a point that ...
>

> Ohhh! Kate accuses Jon of taking $200,000!

Did you know that you can buy a T-Shirt that says,

"I don't have ADH...

Oh, look. A bunny!"

Mike "it's on the web somewhere" Yetto
In practice they are not.