Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Windows 2003 DHCP Server Block the IP or maybe is the router

Windows 2003 DHCP Server Block the IP or maybe is the router

wiyat2000 wiyat2000 is offline
Junior Member

Dear
All

I'm from Gibraltar I have a problem, My user Windows XP Pro and join to Windows 2003 Domain controller get the IP Address from DHCP Server he get 192.168.34.56 at the same time the DHCP Server send the router/gateway address to the USER.- The DHCP Server is install under Windows 2003 Server and have configure the DNS point at the Main router 192.168.34.1.

My problem is every day I need to restart the router because one user not have access to Internet for one reason this user cant have access to outside, my question is the problem is my router or the problem is DHCP, How I can Detect where is the problem.

Best regard

Mark