Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Orkut - SMS Captcha error

Orkut - SMS Captcha error

RK

Hi, I am facing problem while logging into Orkut throught gmail
Account.

It is giving the following error message

"Your profile has been locked out.
Your orkut account has been suspended because your Google password
might have been compromised. Please verify your identity to restore
your account and change your password after that.

To protect yourself, always check that your address bar reads "https://
www.google.com/accounts/..." when sharing your orkut user name and
password. Never share your password with friends or on any site not
authenticated by Google. Link to help Your profile has been unlocked.
Your orkut account has been restored. Go to your orkut homepage. Your
profile has been unlocked.
Your orkut account has been restored. Since your Google password might
have been compromised, you are required to change your password.

You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
change your password.

The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
Click here to log out of orkut. "

Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

Thanks

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

RK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
>seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
>change your password.
>
>The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
>virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
>virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
>Click here to log out of orkut. "
>
>Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

Install a Firewall or reconfigure the one your using, then do what it
says.

Then look for malware.
--

You don't have to speak the language to enjoy this one
http://tinyurl.com/y8t2caz

Diabolic Preacher

On 10/6/2009 11:00 AM http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) expressed the following: -
> RK<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> You will now be automatically logged out of orkut in the next 5
>> seconds. When you successfully login again, you will be prompted to
>> change your password.
>>
>> The computer you use to access Orkut may also have been exposed to a
>> virus or a spyware, so it is strongly recommended that you run an anti-
>> virus program. You can get one with Google Pack.
>> Click here to log out of orkut. "
>>
>> Can any one help me out how to get out of this problem.

> Install a Firewall or reconfigure the one your using, then do what it
> says.
>
> Then look for malware.

There has been a recent article about leakage of passwords from Google,
Yahoo and Hotmail and all these providers have forced a password reset
on the compromised accounts. So do set your password to something hard
to guess and your account is fine. You haven't violated any ToS to be
locked out.

http://mashable.com/2009/10/06/gmail-accounts-exposed/

--
Diabolic Preacher