Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid question

Datagrid question

Lucie

I have a form with a datagrid on it and if the user clicks
on a row they are redirected to another form displaying
the details. What I would like to do is when the user
returns to the form containing the datagrid I want it to
be displaying the same row as before, not the first row.

I know I have seen this posted here before but I can't
seem to find it, can anyone help me please??

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM