Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > bb meter app

bb meter app

Zu Arsschlaark!

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter.html

Opinions? Im using it and find it handy.

floffy

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 00:58:55 +0100, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter.html
>
>Opinions? Im using it and find it handy.

this is Heavy

look this

http://codebox.org.uk/controller?page=home

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Zu Arsschlaark!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter.html
>
>Opinions? Im using it and find it handy.

Just to mention it, as I really wouldn't expect you to use it full
time but if you:

Left WinKey+R, will open the Run command <type in>
PERFMON
<enter>

(system Monitor)
Click on the + symbol in the menu, from the performance Object menu
you can select "network interface" you can monitor a lot of different
options (the explain button, will teach you a lot about everything).

It's just hard to get the graph set to a level that all of your
selections can be viewed closely, staying within it's range, and still
make sense, as each process will have different min/max value.

It's used mostly to find bottlenecks.

No + menu icon? right click and select "add counters"
--

You don't have to speak the language to enjoy this one
http://tinyurl.com/y8t2caz

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Zu Arsschlaark!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bLvym.8156$L%(E-Mail Removed)2...

> http://www.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter.html
>
> Opinions? Im using it and find it handy.

Thanks all

Usage Meter Linz Wireless Networking 1 12-01-2005 01:37 AM
19 Feb 2005, Low cost Networking for 180 meter(outdoor) apart PCsusing Windows OS Sham Yemul Wireless Networking 8 03-02-2005 04:06 AM
I.E. Bogus Progress Meter? Doug ASP .Net 1 08-03-2004 12:40 PM
FF v0.9 - progress meter while dl? Galaxy Firefox 4 07-06-2004 07:00 AM
*Impossible* to build an upload progress meter using ASP.NET. Can you prove me wrong? Brian Birtle ASP .Net 3 10-16-2003 03:53 PM

Advertisments