Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to sort a list of strings on a substring

How to sort a list of strings on a substring

n00m

In my early teen, school years "Let It Be" by The Beatles sounded for
my
ears (incredibly clearly and obviously!) as "Lia Ri Pip".
In school I studied French, English only many years later.

My inner translation of "Here you are!" is smth like
"Catch it!", "Take it!", "Look at this!" etc