Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OS7

L. V. Bekeris

I have installed Win7 64 bit trial version on my laptop. Now I want to
install Win7 on my desktop. Should it also be 64 bit?

Carlos

Hi,
Make sure that your processor is 64-bit capable (most modern CPU's are) and
that you have at least 2 gigabytes of RAM.
Last but not least, make a full list of all your hardware and check for the
availability of 64-bit drivers for all those parts (graphic card, sound
board/chipset, tv/tuner card, bluetooth adapter, etc.)
Carlos