Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > you got NOTHING to teach me

you got NOTHING to teach me

Tech07

no offense meant.

luserXtrog

On Oct 4, 3:09*pm, "Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> no offense meant.

To whom? Apropos of what?

--
sequitor

user923005

On Oct 4, 1:09*pm, "Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

(Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is
more hope for the stupid one than for him.
(Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

> no offense meant.

Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.
However, the only actual result is mirth for the readers.
bcnu

Tech07

luserXtrog wrote:
> On Oct 4, 3:09 pm, "Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> no offense meant.

> To whom? Apropos of what?

I didn't know "apropos". Not that I wasn't "talking" to someone or even no
one. Wait,. the context (I'm big on that, but not when you (blah, blah).. Is
that the context? Whoa, I wouldn't offend anyone intentually,

Tech07

user923005 wrote:
> On Oct 4, 1:09 pm, "Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> (Proverbs 26:12) 12 Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes?

I've seen people die under the reign of a man (way too many times).

> There is
> more hope for the stupid one than for him.

I am stupid. I got your "hope" "right here".

> (Proverbs 12:15) 15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own
> eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

Said the roman consulate? Pfft! Been superseded by: gag me with a spoon!

>> no offense meant.

> Actually, the sole purpose of your post is to offend.

When you become omniscient (know all and what I think), ... till then, ....
"keep raping!".