Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Completely OT - Have to share

Completely OT - Have to share

Adrienne Boswell

I am so happy. My son, who is now five, soon to be six in November, and is
in first grade, sat down and read to me tonight. He read about 50 pages
from Fun with Dick and Jane, and even though I have told him to go to
sleep, I can hear him reading to himself.

"See Spot run. Oh, oh, oh. See Spot. Funny, funny Spot."

My son is a reader! And he even reads with expression! Hallelujah!

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Travis Newbury

On Oct 4, 1:56*am, Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am so happy.

Happy and PROUD! Obviously you are doing a great job as a Mom.