Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > File transferring

File transferring

John

I'm trying to send files between two XP pc's, file sharing is turned on in
both.

PC-A is connected directly to the router, PC-B is connected with a wireless
card.

When I try to send a file from A to B, I get an error saying access denied
or the file is in use. I can send files from B to A fine.

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Firewall instructions.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
Sharing between Windows XP and Mac -
http://www.realifewebdesigns.com/web...file-share.asp
If after setting every thing up correctly it does not work on the spot, try
to reboot all the concern computers, and the Router.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...