Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Welcome Kit

Welcome Kit

Zaheer

I Have Passed My MCSE & ISA 2006 Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls Send
me thge Wel come Kit & the Certificates

Santhosh Sivarajan

If you don’t have a MCP ID, you need to contact the regional center with
your Live ID.

https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

First time visiting the site?
You need your Microsoft Certification ID and Access Code, sent in an e-mail
message shortly after you passed your certification exam, to sign in with
your Windows Live ID. Forget your Access Code? Click the Sign In button
above and sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to request a new access code

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...-americas.aspx

--
Santhosh Sivarajan | MCTS, MCSE (W2K3/W2K/NT4), MCSA (W2K3/W2K/MSG), CCNA
Houston, TX

"Zaheer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I Have Passed My MCSE & ISA 2006 Exam I have been trying to order a wel
> come
> kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls
> Send
> me thge Wel come Kit & the Certificates

Shyam Sundar Swami

"Shyam" wrote:

> I Have Passed My MCSE Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
> kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls Send
> me the Wel come Kit & the Certificates at My home address. Thanks

John R

"Shyam Sundar Swami" <Shyam Sundar http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Shyam" wrote:
>
>> I Have Passed My MCSE Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
>> kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls
>> Send
>> me the Wel come Kit & the Certificates at My home address. Thanks

Unfortunately, this news group is not an open channel to Microsoft Learning.

Log on to the MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

You can request your certifications there by clicking on 'Download
certificates'

If you cannot log on, call your regional service center.

John R.