Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Configuring sharing of Internet connection from command prompt

Configuring sharing of Internet connection from command prompt

Gunnar Vestergaard

I want to learn how to configure Internet connection sharing from the command
prompt. That is, on this computer, I have a LAN connection and a wireless
connection. Another computer connected to the LAN connection needs to access
the Internet through the wireless connection on this computer. And performing
such configuration through the command prompt saves time.

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
It is a little too elaborate for just one CMD process.
mat be you can be helped by this,
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/brid...nd-prompt.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"Gunnar Vestergaard" <Gunnar http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in