Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridv

Gridv

JB

Hello

I have an external style sheet in my web application. But I want to
fixed headers on my GridView and scroll through the GridView data.

I can do it when I put the following code Style within the <head> </head>:

.header
{
font-weight:bold;
position:absolute;
background-color:White;

}

and put the following in my <HeaderStyle> in my GridView:

<HeaderStyle CssClass="header" Height="20px" />

and lastly comment out my external stylesheet the GridView Header will be
fixed and I can scroll thru the GridView.

The problem is that I need the External stylesheet because I have to
position the GridView on the web page and I have to position all of the other
controls on the web page using the External stylesheet.

I cannot get rid of the external stylesheet is there any work-around that I
can still utilize the style declarations with my external stylesheet?

JB

--
JB

Alexey Smirnov

On Oct 3, 1:09*am, JB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello
>
> * * I have an external style sheet in my web application. *But I want to
> fixed headers on my GridView and scroll through the GridView data. *
>
> * * I can do it when I put the following code Style within the <head> </head>:
>
> * * * * .header
> * * * * {
> * * * * * * * * font-weight:bold;
> * * * * * * * * position:absolute;
> * * * * * * * * background-color:White;
>
> * * * * }
>
> and put the following in my <HeaderStyle> in my GridView:
>
> *<HeaderStyle CssClass="header" Height="20px" />
>
> and lastly comment out my external stylesheet the GridView Header will be
> fixed and I can scroll thru the GridView.
>
> The problem is that I need the External stylesheet because I have to
> position the GridView on the web page and I have to position all of the other
> controls on the web page using the External stylesheet.
>
> *I cannot get rid of the external stylesheet is there any work-around that I
> can still utilize the style declarations with my external stylesheet?
>
> JB
>
> --
> JB

So, just put class declaration for .header in your external css file.