Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Unable to access Labs

Unable to access Labs

TURBO

I'm trying to do MOAC 70-620 labs but it keeps coming up as "Error 1015
Unknown Error". I can do all the exercises but cannot launch the labs. This
is affecting all members of my class. I have tried it on both my laptop and
on my desktop with the same results. The school has contacted Microsoft and
recieved the typical "We'll get back to you". We are all getting way behind
because of this issue, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"TURBO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to do MOAC 70-620 labs but it keeps coming up as "Error 1015
> Unknown Error". I can do all the exercises but cannot launch the labs.
> This
> is affecting all members of my class. I have tried it on both my laptop
> and
> on my desktop with the same results. The school has contacted Microsoft
> and
> recieved the typical "We'll get back to you". We are all getting way
> behind
> because of this issue, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, this is not a channel for technical support for curricula or
labs.

Technical support for the labs and curricula is provided through the
channels documented in your Learning Center agreement.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Unable to access HDD / Windows unable to complete format rmundy Hardware 1 08-13-2010 08:57 AM
LF:CCIE R&S LABs Michael Petry Cisco 0 05-13-2004 02:26 PM
Cisco Practice Labs interested Cisco 1 01-23-2004 01:39 PM
juniper labs online mark v. Cisco 3 01-17-2004 06:06 PM
equipment for ccna and ccnp labs Albert Lazo Cisco 2 12-26-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments