Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > access denied to request url

access denied to request url

jaya

any want can assist me....i have problem with my connection,,,and i
can check my public email..couse surfcontrol block and access has been
denied to request URL

geoar75@gmail.com

We need more information about the network you're in. Is there a
firewall? Is it a home, or an office network?

--

NetPros Community
http://netpros.freeforums.org