Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Seasonic 850WATT S12D PSU

Seasonic 850WATT S12D PSU

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have a review of the Seasonic 850WATT S12D Power Supply, which has enough juice to power almost any gaming PC:

Quote:
The power supply is the most important peice of computer hardware we will ever purchase. Having too little of a power supply in our computers, can give us lower performance levels, overheating, lock ups, crashes, to all out torching of our most valued computer components.

One of the manufacturers that has been producing the most top of the line PSU's is Seasonic. Most hardcore overclockers and enthusists know Seasonic for their effeincy, and power distribution to be top notch and we expect nothing less from the best, to properly power our computer systems.
Read the review here.