Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Finally, someone in DC with a set of balls!! No apology required!

Re: Finally, someone in DC with a set of balls!! No apology required!

Shawn Hirn

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Neil Harrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Larry Thong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > It's refreshing to see someone "sticking to their guns" and not caving
> > into
> > pressure to give false apologies like some previous politicians and
> > scumbag
> > businesses do when they get caught doing things they shouldn't be doing.
> >
> > Hollow apologies no longer work for damage control. I'm proud of Grayson
> > for speaking the truth and then going on CNN and giving the Republicans a
> > real tongue lashing. He's not backing down, nor should he!!

> Of course he should "back down." He's lying. It's the health care rationing

Health care rationing happens all the time in the United States. Like it
or not, the insurance companies call all the shots.

Ray Fischer

Chemiker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Shawn Hirn <(E-Mail Removed)>

>>Health care rationing happens all the time in the United States. Like it
>>or not, the insurance companies call all the shots.

>Yes and no.

Yes and yes.

>Insurance policies are contracts, which means there are terms and
>conditions.

Subject to revision by the corporation.

> Insurance company "rationing" does not prohibit one's
>receiving health care;

Of course it does.

> it refuses responsibility for payment iaw the
>contract t's and c's.

That's why lawyers get a reputation of being lying assholes. Denying
care and denying payment for the care is, for almost everybody,
exactly the same thing, but apparently if you're an amoral apologist
for corporate greed then one is a valid excuse.

> Under present law,

Which present law?

> Under present law, the patient can (1) use
>another payment method (some people have two coverages),

Some peop;e are lottery winners.

>(2) absorb the cost personally,

Some people cannot afford $100,000 for major medical care when they
cannot work.

> or (3) seek care at a subsidized
>public hospital like Grady, Cook county, Harris County Hospital
>District, etc.

Depend upon welfare which provides only emergency care.

> The latter has a sliding scale for payment based on
>income and family size. The msg is, none of these prohibits
>the patient from receiving treatment.

In short, you're a sleazebag corporate apologist.

>Under HillaryCare (designed by Ira Magaziner, now MIA)

This is where the lies started.

--
Ray Fischer

Ray Fischer

Chemiker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On 01 Oct 2009 17:28:07 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>Chemiker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Shawn Hirn <(E-Mail Removed)>

>>>Yes and no.

>>Yes and yes.
>>
>>>Insurance policies are contracts, which means there are terms and
>>>conditions.

>>Subject to revision by the corporation.
>>
>>> Insurance company "rationing" does not prohibit one's
>>>receiving health care;

>>Of course it does.
>>
>>> it refuses responsibility for payment iaw the
>>>contract t's and c's.

>>That's why lawyers get a reputation of being lying assholes. Denying
>>care and denying payment for the care is, for almost everybody,
>>exactly the same thing, but apparently if you're an amoral apologist
>>for corporate greed then one is a valid excuse.
>>
>>> Under present law,

>>Which present law?

>Ray, it becomes painfully obvious that you are a clueless
>infant and incapable of participating in this thread.

Says the dishonest asshole as he runs away from the question.

Who gives a ****?

> My job was engineering
>ways to deliver healthcare more efficiently. I joined this system
>after years as a national consultant on the same. I know whereof
>I speak.
>
>Emergency rooms only for poor? You are a fool.

You are insane since I didn't write anything like that.

> The law says
>that ANY hospital receiving critically ill input must treat, and
>then they may transfer to a public facility created for treating
>the indigent.

And dumbshit rightards think that spending three times as much for
emergency care is better than paying for reventative care.

>In short, since you are armed only with hate and rejection,

Says that asshole who would rather see people die than be allowed
regular health care.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

Father Guido Sarducci

In message news:(E-Mail Removed), Chemiker
<(E-Mail Removed)> said:

PLONK

> On 01 Oct 2009 17:28:07 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>Chemiker <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Shawn Hirn <(E-Mail Removed)>

>>>Yes and no.

>>Yes and yes.
>>
>>>Insurance policies are contracts, which means there are terms and
>>>conditions.

>>Subject to revision by the corporation.
>>
>>> Insurance company "rationing" does not prohibit one's
>>>receiving health care;

>>Of course it does.
>>
>>> it refuses responsibility for payment iaw the
>>>contract t's and c's.

>>That's why lawyers get a reputation of being lying assholes. Denying
>>care and denying payment for the care is, for almost everybody,
>>exactly the same thing, but apparently if you're an amoral apologist
>>for corporate greed then one is a valid excuse.
>>
>>> Under present law,

>>Which present law?

> Ray, it becomes painfully obvious that you are a clueless
> infant and incapable of participating in this thread.
>
> I retired from a public hospital system, not a corporate one,
> but one that was totally tax supported. My job was engineering
> ways to deliver healthcare more efficiently. I joined this system
> after years as a national consultant on the same. I know whereof
> I speak.
>
> Emergency rooms only for poor? You are a fool. The law says
> that ANY hospital receiving critically ill input must treat, and
> then they may transfer to a public facility created for treating
> the indigent. Hospital systems like mine took everyone. Fact is,
> if we got patients who were NOT indigent, we transferred them
> to other hospitals of their choice, to make more room for the
> indigent. I have personally seen patients comatose for 10 years
> in my and other public hospitals, racking up bills of hundreds of
> thousands of dollars, all on the taxpayers' backs.
>
> The reasons for the cash crunch are not new, the seeds were
> planted with the establishment of DRG's. (Do you know what
> those are? They originated at Yale-New Haven Hospital and
> Yale Med school. Yale hired me and more like me to help them
> straighten out their efficiency problems.)
>
> In short, since you are armed only with hate and rejection,
> accusations and little fact, I suggest you devote yourself
> to something more in your league. Maybe playing with
> that thing between your legs. I think you could handle that.
> Maybe.
>
> GO play with yourself, fool, and leave the adults alone.
>
> Alex
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++
>
> "Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time
> and annoys the pig."
> (Lazarus Long)

Ray Fischer

George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Fish-Rot is incapable of leaving the grown-ups alone.
>
>He's uglier than the south-facing end of north-bound mule with a ruptured

Just insults like a spoiled five year old. You just can't do any better. Sad.
kerby in <C5BC8977.2207B%(E-Mail Removed)>

Grow up, kryby.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

MCSBNGP+++ Public apology on behalf of Frisbee(R) (with bonus self-deprecation) /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ MCSE 21 07-29-2005 05:09 PM
My Abject Apology to all Canadians. Tabasco1 MCSE 21 09-04-2004 08:58 PM
APOLOGY Reachinout Computer Support 3 10-24-2003 01:14 AM
Re: Apology to Mr. Berserker Binh Tucker Computer Support 3 08-13-2003 02:15 PM
ron's formal apology in the MCSA group licknlabia MCSE 0 08-13-2003 12:04 AM

Advertisments