Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > I would like to hide details for my web-site

I would like to hide details for my web-site

Eitan

Hello,
When I buy a web-site, my information is exposed to all.
How can I hid this information somehow ?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

When you "buy a web-site" from WHOM? What "information"? And what does this
have to do with ASP.Net?

--
Curious,
Kevin Spencer

"Eitan" <nobody@nospam_please.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> When I buy a web-site, my information is exposed to all.
> How can I hid this information somehow ?
>
> Thanks

darrel

> When I buy a web-site, my information is exposed to all.
> How can I hid this information somehow ?

You don't buy web sites usually. You typically hire people to build you one.

Are you talking about a domain name?

If so, asking about this in a .net newsgroup probably isn't the best place
to go about it, but you have two options:

1) use fake information when buying the domain name
2) use a service like GoDaddy, where, for a small fee, they will 'hide' your
personal information by acting as a contact proxie for you.

-Darrel