Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: Tools for fighting malware

Re: Tools for fighting malware

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Are the tools and utilities listed here genuine or are they known to be
> malicious in any way? http://www.ms-mvp.org/

If they were genuine he would not be posting likes from his new account
and stalking me from it at the same time.

Notice how he's opened a new Usenet account using my name, how he posts
that link from it now.....

Check the MS groups if you don't already see it.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)