Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how can i implement majority voting algorithm??

how can i implement majority voting algorithm??

biplab

hi all,

i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
rather framework by which i can implement it...

thanks in advance..

biplab...

user923005

On Sep 29, 9:12*am, biplab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
> rather framework by which i can implement it...

I suggest news:comp.programming for queries of this nature (follow-ups
set).

Surely, a php (or other sort of) web script is the simple way to do
something like this.

In fact, most web bulletin board software that I have used has this
feature built in. They will also have worked through the details
(like making sure that people won't vote twice by detecting their IP
address, etc.)

Try a gander of sourceforge.

Tech07

biplab wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
> rather framework by which i can implement it...
>
> thanks in advance..
>
> biplab...

Touche.

Chris M. Thomasson

"Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j3Awm.481$(E-Mail Removed)...
> biplab wrote:
>> hi all,
>>
>> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
>> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
>> rather framework by which i can implement it...
>>
>> thanks in advance..
>>
>> biplab...

> Touche.

Do you know what touché means?

Nick Keighley

On 30 Sep, 04:19, "Chris M. Thomasson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Tech07" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:j3Awm.481$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > biplab wrote:

> >> i want to implement the majority voting algorithms in distributed and
> >> in centralized manner...can you please give me the basic idea or
> >> rather framework by which i can implement it...

> >> thanks in advance..

> > Touche.

> Do you know what touché means?

oh, he probably has *a* meaning for it. It's just that it
likely has no connection with the actual meaning