Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Can't find 2-Day HR course 8885

Can't find 2-Day HR course 8885

althea@ads-ny

I cannot locate course 8885 given anywhere. On the training site it shows a
few places that say they have it scheduled, but when you go to sign up they
have you fill out a form to get emailed that they don't offer this as a 2-day
public course, but a 2-day private course for over $2,500.!!!! That is
ridiculous.

Does anyone know of anywhere that offers this course as a public course in
the US? Hopefully in this 4th Qtr 2009? We have a few customers that want
to implement and I already know payroll inside and out, but need HR..

Thanks,
Althea