Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to make business data object appear in Website Data Sources?

How to make business data object appear in Website Data Sources?

Bogdan

Hi,

I'm trying to use a business data object as a data source for a report as
described here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...92(VS.80).aspx. I can't make
my custom business object appear in the Website Data Sources. I'm using
VS2008.
Is this supposed to work in VS2008?

Thanks,
Bogdan

Mr. Arnold

"Bogdan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use a business data object as a data source for a report as
> described here:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...92(VS.80).aspx. I can't
> make my custom business object appear in the Website Data Sources. I'm
> using VS2008.
> Is this supposed to work in VS2008?

Yes, it works as it states it in the article you provided indicating that
it's for VS2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 and up. If you're using .NET
Framework 2.0 within VS2008, you might have some problems.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4465 (2009092 __________

http://www.eset.com