Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Regenerating the *.aspx.designer.vb file

Regenerating the *.aspx.designer.vb file

Nathan Sokalski

Sometimes Visual Studio 2008 doesn't automatically update the
*.aspx.designer.vb file, depending on how a change was made to to *.aspx
file. Is there a way to explicitly tell it to regenerate the
*.aspx.designer.vb file? It is a major pain in the neck to have to open the
*.aspx.designer.vb and edit it manually, especially since it will probably
be regenerated at some point anyway. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Patrice

Not sure as I don't think I had again this problem since they switched to
this model.

Previously (with generated code included in a single file) I was just
switching back and forth to the design mode and it seemed to fix this
issue....

--
Patrice

de discussion : OM5pNq#(E-Mail Removed)...