Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: License discussion was How do you to tell if you windows 98se is legal ?

Re: License discussion was How do you to tell if you windows 98se is legal ?

Andy

98 Guy wrote:

> "Bill in Co." wrote:
>
>> Why don't you guys quit changing the subject line (with all
>> the spacing variations).

> I've noticed this, seems for years, not just in this newsgroup. Seems
> to happen any time a thread gets really long.
>
> In my news reader, when it shows the subject summary the top-pane (and
> the current posting in the lower pane), I do see spaces in the subject
> line in the top pane - but not in the actual message pane, not even if I
> view full headers.
>
> So I don't know where the spaces are coming from.

I've noticed similar things.

I suspect it could be yet another failure of Outlook Express as a
newsreader.