Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > award of MCTS certificate

award of MCTS certificate

susu

I wrote 70-433 exam last year as basic requirement for MCITP. Dont I deserve
MCTS certificate for that while waiting to complete the other requirements
for the award of MCITP?

Chris M

susu wrote:
> I wrote 70-433 exam last year as basic requirement for MCITP. Dont I deserve
> MCTS certificate for that while waiting to complete the other requirements
> for the award of MCITP?

Yes, you would have received one if you had logged into your MCP account
and asked for your welcome kit/certificate - it's not sent to you
automatically.

Microsoft have recently started charging for the printed certificates,
but I think you can download them.

--
Chris.

MCTS certificate sanjit MCTS 1 11-18-2008 01:27 PM
How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill Gates RINU MCTS 9 07-13-2008 10:51 AM
Win32::OLE and CAPICOM to find a certificate in certificate store will raise exception danielhe99@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 07-20-2006 06:47 AM
How to Import Certificate file into windows certificate store under IWAM account Helena Cai ASP General 0 08-29-2004 05:27 AM

Advertisments