Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > user control

user control

Mattdef

Hello and good year,

I use a user control and I would wish to get the full URL of the page which
will integrate this control.
Is this possible?

Thank you.

Matt

Dan Cooper

Use Request.Url.ToString within your user control to obtain the URL of the
web form.

Dan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...