Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > unable to delete workitems from TFS Project

unable to delete workitems from TFS Project

Ajit Patil

Actually I am trying to transfer workitems from one TFS project to another,
now the workitem gets copied to another project but its not deleted the
entry/record/workitem from the source project from where the it was copied.

Please let me know the solution for the same.

Thanks in advance