Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > window.close not working in page

window.close not working in page

David C

I have an aspx page that I am opening as a pop-up from another aspx page via
javascript window.open(.....). In the page that is opened, I have code to
populate some info and then print the page. I want it to close after
printing so I have the following javascript after the end of the form block.

window.print();

window.opener = 'viahome';

window.close();

What am I missing? Thanks.

David

David C

Nevermind. I put both print and close into Body O=onload event and it
works.

David
news:(E-Mail Removed)...