Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Surabaya in my birthday virus

Surabaya in my birthday virus

dfinc

Surabaya in my birthday virus is a malicious program installed on
infected computer by a downloader trojan. Surabaya in my birthday
shows messages like
"Dont kill me, i am just send you message from your computer"
etc.this virus is active for more then 2 years and its still spreading
and infecting computers.
for those, who have got Surabaya in my birthday virus and looking for
help to remove it. follow this source http://www.darfuns.com/remove-suraba...ay-virus-worm/
Good Luck

Rob

dfinc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Surabaya in my birthday virus is a malicious program installed on
> infected computer by a downloader trojan.

Have you ever seen it installed on cisco equipment?
If no, why are you posting about it here?