Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Exam 70-624 Business Desktop Deployment (Vista and Office 2007)

Exam 70-624 Business Desktop Deployment (Vista and Office 2007)

Jacopo Nanni

Hi everybody!
I was planning to get through exam 70-624 which reguards the deployment of
Windows Vista
and Office 2007 and it's called: Business Desktop Deployment with the BDD.
There isn't any Microsoft press book available on the market and i was
wondering how to get
prepared for this exam, without attending any particular courses..
Could anyone who passed this exam suggest me what to do?
Thank you very much... hope to recive an answer soon.
Jacopo

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Jacopo Nanni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I was planning to get through exam 70-624 which reguards the deployment of
> Windows Vista
> and Office 2007 and it's called: Business Desktop Deployment with the BDD.
> There isn't any Microsoft press book available on the market and i was
> wondering how to get
> prepared for this exam, without attending any particular courses..

Probably the best course of action is to download the BDD kit, read the
associated product documentation, and successfully use the tool in a lab
environment deploying Vista and Office 2007 onto a PC. (This is a great use
for virtual machines, btw.)

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Mitch Garvis, MCT

I just noticed your question. My advice to you is to try the updated exam
70-635: TS: Deploying Microsoft® Operating Systems and Applications Using
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008. It is a much better exam than 624 was
and uses the updated Microsoft Deployment Toolkit rather than the older BDD.

Good luck!