Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can not highlight text in a textbox on a ASP.net Page

Can not highlight text in a textbox on a ASP.net Page

Robert M

Hello everybody,

I am having a problem that I did not have before.. I can not highlight a
text in a Textbox on a ASP.NEt form ..
Can anybody help..

Thank you

Curt_C [MVP]