Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multiple Lines/Fonts in single table cell

Multiple Lines/Fonts in single table cell

Tom

Hello,

I'm beating my head on this so hope it's possible.

How do I/is it possible to create a cell in an asp table that has multiple
lines/fonts? I'm trying to recreate a government form for web display and
need to have multiple cells in a table with varying font sizes/forced crlf's
within the cell.

TIA for any help/answers

Tom

Tom

D'OH!!!! I forgot about embedding a <BR />
news:(E-Mail Removed)...