Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Leftovers from a dead virus

Re: Leftovers from a dead virus

wisdomkiller & pain

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> I need your help once again , if you can with this one.
>
> I killed a virus with Anti-Spyware I think it's called about a year ago.
> Ever since then when I reboot there are two annoying and possible
> harmful little rectangles that appear in the middle of my screen:
>
> RUNDLL
> Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\ajercode.dll
>
> AND:
>
> RUNDLL
> Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\felazako.dll

Some autostart entry is still pointing to these non-existing files.
Run msconfig and untick the checkboxen for suspect entries - but do not
disable windows services unless you really know what you do.
Restart, and commit the changes when you see no bad side effect.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

The Fake Truth Never-Was-An-MVP wrote:

> Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

You're not a woman, either.

http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
waste your time.
PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org

Mara

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:40:30 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Fake Truth Never-Was-An-MVP wrote:
>
>> Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

>You're not a woman, either.
>
>http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

You would think he'd take the time to check whether the two pics even remotely
resembled each other. Hell, they're not even close.

--
* ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
<AB> ducky

iL_WeReo

On Sep 22, 10:29*pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Sorry I'm not a lesbian.
>
> --
> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not waste
> your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
>
> "WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:8Aeum.244877$(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > "The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Your issue is a prime example of why good registry cleaners are needed..
> >> Don't listen to the others who say registry cleaners are "snake oil". To
> >> fix your issue automatically, download CCleaner from here
> >>http://www.ccleaner.com/install it and when you run it select the
> >> registry icon on the left to clean your registry. Let it fix all but
> >> choose to backup when prompted. Your problem should then be fixed.

> >> --
> >> The Real Truthhttp://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> >> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> >> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
> >> waste your time.
> >> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.

> > Hey bro that ****ing did it, bro! My sister performs sexual favors for
> > free, and we come to you!- Hide quoted text -

Why not?

1PW

The un-Real non-Truth non-MVP wrote:
> Sorry I'm not a lesbian.

Since experience has shown that we must invert the meaning of
everything you write to obtain the real truth, your message is now clear.

Have a nice day.

--
1PW

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

The Fake Truth Impossible-to-be-an-MVP wrote:

> You and JD tried that crap in another group and it did not work so now
> you try it here. Some people know what hair and makeup can do but you
> would rather be an idiot troll. Flip the damn picture around asshole
> and do a real comparison.

I had already flipped "Sara" earlier. Now it's on the page, flipped.
They are still two different women, neither one of which is you. Have
another look. Hair and makeup cannot change facial structure (chin), or
the lower neck, or the nostrils and end of the nose.