Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Problem uploading to BTJUnkie

Problem uploading to BTJUnkie

Roky

I am trying to upload a torrent file to BTJUnkie. I am getting the
message file already uploaded but when i search i dont see the torrent
file. thefile name is,
the guru gita by michael dinga

first what is the correct term to put in the tracker box when i open
the Utorrent torrent file maker
How do i find the correct tracker term is one of the two below
correct?

http://tracker.btjunkie.org/announce

http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

does it matter if i have more than one tracker in the box, such as the
pirate bay.

i tried to register with them ,pirate bay, and btjunkie but so far
havent gotten the confirmation email in my mail.

roky

Roky

Ok status now shows the torrent on demonoid ; http://btjunkie.org/search?q=guru+gita
but it doesnt show any seeders,even though my utorrent client in the
status column shows it seeding though there are no peers, so is it
available to see?

utorrent shows box with red arrow pointing up

on the tracker tab below it says after

http://tracker.btjunkie.org/announce

status:tracker sending invalid data; <NULL>

after: http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce

it says: connection closed by peer

on tracker: http;//inferno.demoid.com:3416/announce
it says no connection could be made because the target machine
actively refused it.

BTJunkie crawler Luis Some Ruby 0 03-18-2010 11:29 AM
ftp uploading vs. control panel uploading Dung Ping HTML 10 01-16-2006 10:43 AM
problem in uploading and downloading files from DB in ASP.Net =?Utf-8?B?SGltYW5zaHU=?= ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 08:16 AM
Problem Uploading templated documents to SQL Server in ASP.net Lou ASP .Net 1 08-17-2004 04:01 AM
Uploading files using ASP.NET problem darin dimitrov ASP .Net 3 06-22-2004 07:38 PM

Advertisments