Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > SLI Power Supply Roundup @ PC Modding Malaysia

SLI Power Supply Roundup @ PC Modding Malaysia

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Content: "In this review, we take a look at three NVIDIA SLI Certified power supplies and two more SLI Ready power supplies. We have two SLI power supplies from Enermax, one from Antec, and another from SilverStone. We will also take a look at a revolutionary SLI Ready power supply from Hiper that happens to be the only Modular power supply in this roundup. Totaling close to 3000W (3KW), these five top quality power supplies from various manufacturers will battle it out on our overclocked nF4 SLI Intel Edition setup with a pair of GeForce 6800GT overclocked to Ultra, running in SLI mode. In the end of the review, we will find out if it is worth to spend extra cash for an NVIDIA SLI certified power supply or perhaps a non SLI certified power supply will just do fine."
Link: http://www.pcmoddingmy.com/content.php?review.306

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

a nice roundup on the sli psu.